Saturday, June 6, 2009

This is the time to say good bye!

Today is the 1st time i meet my x bf after i break up with him for around 3 years. When i saw him, i realize that i dun have any special feeling toward him, and i know that he is happy together with his new gf. So i tell myself this is the time to say good bye to everything and i need to look forward, there are many new things new persons i need to face and meet with. Moreover, got something that need to let go, i must let go. Sometimes i will thinking about him, but i think this is not because i still love him but is he was the one to love me before.
I know that i cant to remove all the memories about me and him in my mind, but i tell myself i must try hard, because this is the time to let go all the past and may be only this way then i will feel more happy in my life. 'o'

No comments: